Your current location ： Home> Products
JS polymer cement waterproof coating
| JS polymer cement waterproof coating is a two-component environment-friendly waterproof coating compounded by polymer emulsion and inorganic powder. It has the characteristics of high strength of cement-based cementitious materials, easy adhesion to wet base surfaces, and high elasticity of polymer coatings and excellent waterproof performance. It can also be formulated into color paints. It is widely used in waterproofing of old and new roofs, underground projects, toilets, bathrooms, kitchens, and external walls. |
Elongation at break
Low temperature flexibility
Freeze at -10 ℃ for 2h, bend around φ100mm round rod without crack
Impermeability 0.3Mpa 30Min
Wet base surface bonding strength
Impermeability (backwater surface)
After the liquid material is stirred evenly, add the powder material to the liquid material slowly while stirring according to the weight ratio of liquid: powder = 10: 7 (type Ⅰ) and liquid: powder = (type Ⅱ), until the coating is not stirred. Granules, stirring time is about 5-8 minutes, the primer coating can be diluted with a small amount of water, the prepared coating should be used up within 20min to 60min according to the temperature.
1. The surface of the grassroots is required to be level and free of debris such as sand and floating ash. Construction can be performed on a wet base, but the water content should not exceed 15%.
2. The construction sequence is yin and yang corner, gutter, and plane.
3. The brushing, rolling, scraping and other methods are used in the construction. The first construction is required to be thinner. After the coating is dried, the glass fiber cloth or non-woven fabric is laid. Can only be done later.
Storage, transportation and packaging:
1. Stored in a cool and dry place indoors, the storage temperature is 0 ℃ ～ 40 ℃. The storage period is half a year.
2. The paint is transported as non-dangerous goods.
3. The liquid material of this product is packed in plastic drum or iron drum, and the powder is packed in carton.
1. Construction should not be carried out when the temperature is below 0 ° C.
2. Construction is prohibited in rain and snow.
3. The coating should be fully stirred before use.