Your current location ： Home> Products
858-LJP color polymer waterproof coating
| 858-LJP color polymer waterproof coating is an environmentally friendly product made of ionomer materials as the main raw material and refined with a certain amount of modified materials. After film formation, a rubber-like color elastic body is formed. |
This product is a water-based, cold-construction, one-component waterproof coating. After film formation, it has bright colors, no corrosion, no volatile odor, and is not easy to burn. Mainly used for roof, underground engineering, toilet, bathroom, kitchen, exterior wall and other waterproofing.
Elongation at break
Low temperature flexibility
Freeze at -10 ℃ for 2h, bend around φ100mm round rod without crack
Impermeability 0.3Mpa 30Min
Heat resistance 80 ℃ 5h
1. The surface of the grassroots is required to be level and free of debris such as sand and floating ash, and the water content is less than 15%.
2. The construction sequence is yin and yang corner, gutter, and plane.
3. Brush, roll, scrape and other methods are used for construction. The first construction requires thinner. It can be diluted with a small amount of water. After the coating is dried, spread the fiberglass cloth or non-woven fabric for the second construction. After the brush is cured, it should be inspected for quality. If bulging or missing coating is found, it should be repaired in time. The amount of paint applied each time is 0.5kg / m 2 , and the thickness of the coating film of 2kg / m 2 is about 1mm.
Storage, transportation and packaging:
1. Indoor storage, storage temperature is 0 ℃ ～ 40 ℃. The storage period is half a year.
2. The paint is transported as non-dangerous goods.
3. This product is packed in 50kg, 20kg plastic drums or iron drums.
1. Construction should not be carried out when the temperature is below 0 ° C.
2. Construction is prohibited in rain and snow.
3. The coating should be fully stirred before use.
4. The coating should be fully stirred and diluted with water and must be used up within 30min.