Your current location ： Home> Products
PU polyurethane waterproof coating 911, 991
| PU polyurethane waterproof coatings 911 and 991 are the replacement products of tar type polyurethane waterproof coatings. They do not contain tar, washing oil, solvents, MOCA, and various technical indicators are better than tar type coatings. This kind of coating is mainly used for roofing, underground engineering, toilets, bathrooms, kitchens, and exterior wall waterproofing. It can also be used for anti-corrosion and elastic ground of stadiums. |
Material process characteristics
1. Polyurethane waterproof coating is a two-component reactive village material. A and B do not contain solvents.
2. Component A is light yellow transparent viscous liquid, and component B is colored or black paste.
3. Mix and stir the components A and B according to the ratio on the certificate, apply on the waterproof base surface, and form a flexible, seamless jointless waterproof layer after several hours of reaction.
Elongation at break
Low temperature flexibility
Bending without cracks
Impermeability 0.3Mpa 30Min
1. When adding ingredients, pour component A first, and then add component B to component A in accordance with the weight ratio of the certificate. Use a power tool or a human to stir it immediately and use immediately. The stirring time is about 3-7 minutes.
2. The surface of the grassroots is required to be level and free of sand, floating ash and other sundries. If there is any oil stain, it should be cleaned by solvent, and the moisture content of the grassland should not exceed 9%.
3. The construction sequence starts with yin and yang corner, gutter, and flat surface.
4. The coating film is applied with two coats of one cloth or three coats of two cloths for waterproofing. The amount of two coats and one cloth is 1.5kg / m 2 , and the thickness of the coating film is about 1 ~ 1.2mm. Rubber scrapers are usually used for construction, and they are required to be uniform. The amount of material used for each application is 0.7 ～ 0.8kg / m 2. After the first application is completed, a glass fiber cloth is placed on it. After curing for 24 hours, it is evenly applied for a second time.
Storage, transportation and packaging:
1. Store indoors in a ventilated and dry place. The storage temperature is 0 ℃ ～ 40 ℃. The storage period of the material is 12 months, and it can be used without polymerization after the expiration date.
2. The paint is transported as non-dangerous goods.
3. Component A is packaged in 20kg small-mouth barrels, and component B is packaged in 20kg large-mouth barrels.
1. Strictly follow the ratio, accurate weighing and uniform stirring. The mixed paint must be used up within 20min. Pour component A before adding component B. Component A must be used on the same day when the lid is opened.
2. Before the coating reaches the physical performance index, it is strictly forbidden for personnel wearing nail shoes to enter to avoid damage to the coating.
3. Do not add toxic solvents.
4. Construction is prohibited on rainy and snowy days and below 0 ℃.